Consulter nos archives / Consult our archives

La majorité des documents conservés par le Centre d'archives et de documentation de l'ACHF sont disponibles pour consultation.

Most of the documents kept by the ACHF Archives and Documentation Center are available for consultation.

Memoir of the Niagara Falls and International Suspension Bridge, Niagara Falls suspension bridge. (First opened: Aug. 1st. 1848. ) – Roebling, John / / / / / / 10005308

Cote

/ / / / / / 10005308

Auteur

Roebling, John

Maison d’édition

London, John Weale

Année

1856

Pages

parts, plates

Sujets

Niagara Falls – Bridge

Notes

This record contains unverified data from PGA shelflist card.
Associated name on shelflist card: Endicott & Company

Localisation

TAB 71

Demande en ligne