Consulter nos archives / Consult our archives

La majorité des documents conservés par le Centre d'archives et de documentation de l'ACHF sont disponibles pour consultation.

Most of the documents kept by the ACHF Archives and Documentation Center are available for consultation.

Canadian Rail 162 1965

Lien vers le document

Canadian Rail 162 1965

<:;an..adi
J~mnn
Number 162 / January 1965
Cereal box coupons and soap package enclosures do not general­
ly excite much enthusiasm from the editor of Canadian Rail, but
we must admit we are looking forward with some eagerness to comp­
leting our collection of RAILWAY MUGS currently being distribut e d by
the Quaker Oats Company, in their specially-marked packages of
Quaker Oats.
This series of twelve hot chocolate mugs depicts the develop -ment
of the steam locomotive in Canada from the 0-6-0 Samson, to
the CPR 2-10-4 #8000.
The mugs are being offered by the Quaker Oats Company of Cana­
da to salute Canadas Centennial, and the part played by the rail­
ways and their steam locomotives in furthering the pro~ress of the
nation. Each cup pictures an authentic locomotive design –one
shows a Canadian Northern 2-8-0, a type of locomotive that made a
major contribution to the countrys prairie economy by moving grain
from the Western provinces to the Lakehead –another shows one of
the Canadian Pacifics ubiquitous D-10 engines.
There are 12 different locomotives in the series -each a col­
lectors item. The reproductions are precisely etched in decora­
tive colours and trimmed with 22k gold.
Canadian Rail
&eee_eIPIrWB
__ waBS}
Par,e 3
–E.L.Modler.
Once aGain this year, the Canadian National Railways has leased a
number of road switcher type diesels from the Duluth, Missabe and
Iron Range Railroad. :,ihile last year all the uni ts leased from
the D.I.L& I.R. were assigned to oIinnipeg, this year eir;h, teen have
been assir~ned to Montreal, and four to the Duluth, ilinnipeg, and
Pacific Ry. Following are details of the leased locomotives:
Assigned to I.Iontreal
C18ss RS-1 SD-9 17.50 h.p. Built E.M.D. 1956
101 Serial No. 21727
102 21728
103 21729
104 21730
106 21732
Class RS-2 SD-9R 17.50 h.p. Built E.M.D. 19.57
111 23099
112 23100
119 23107
121 23109
123 23111
124 23112
Class RS-6 SD-18 1800 h.p. Built E.M.D. 1960
17.5 2.5779
179 25783
18.5 2.5759
188 25792
190 2.5794
192 25796
193 2.5797
Assigned to Duluth, Winnipeg and Pacific Ry.
ClAss RS-2 ISD-9R 1750 h.p. Built .1<;.1,1.1). 19.57
113 Serial No. 23101
114 23102
117 2310.5
120 23108
The C.N.System has also transferred a half dozen road switchers ID
the Central Vermont Railway from the D.W.& P., and another 6 from
the C.V. to the Grand Trunk liestern. Alco-built 3609-3614, for­
merly on the D.W.& P. are now assigned to St.Albans, while E.M.D
C.V. 4.552-4.5.57 have been sent to Battle Creek.
Our Cover
From the days of the early pack trains, down through the ages, man
has sought to conquer distance and time in the transport of himself
and his goods. With the designing of C.N.9000, the Canadian Nat­
ional engineers developed a new type of motive Dower, the forerun­
ner of todays fleet of diesel-electric road units. The cover
illustration shows No. 9000 on a trial run before being put into
service on The International Limited. See also Page 4 and .5.
(From Canadian Na tional Rys. Magazine)
Canadian steam locomotive
exhibi ts at the Hail way Ir,useum
at Delson encompass a span of
some sixty-three years from 1886
when CP #lLf4 was ou tshopped by
the CPR DeLorimier Works, until
1949 when the Canadian Pacific
took delivery from Montr6al Loc­
omotive Works of ;5935, the last
steam locomotive built for a
main
line Canadian rail way. The
National Systems representatives
include selec ted items from all
the main constituent lines, dat­
ing back to 1906, whil e CN 6C77, an
example of the last-designed
class of Canadian National Rail­
ways steam power is still in
existence on CN lines.
Electric railway progress
is well represented as well.
110ntreals first electric tram,
The Rocket #350,shares honours
with the last N.T.C. PCC #3517,
while samples of street railvJay
and transit equipment from all
across the country, span the era
1875 (c) to 1944. (It may seem
like heresy, but I think we
should have one trolleycoach, as
well -Ed.)
Unfortunately, -however,­
there is one aspect of rail
transportation that has not been
adequately repr~sented, as yet –
i.e., the evolution and develop­
ment of modern diesel motive
power. It is yet too soon to
expect any motive-po/er-hungry
railroad to donate a still-reli­
able diesel to a museum –but
an eye should be kept on a uni t
or two tho. t might lIell fi t in to
our exhibition in a decade or
two, when Road A and B units
might have been supplanted by
high-horsepower hoods, or the
railways of this country might
be following the EUropeans into
electrification.
How we would go after the
CN I s Original 9000 noVi if it
were being retired next mOil th /1 /
But unfortunately that interest­
ing machine was retired and dis­
mantled before railway museums were
considered in as favourable
light as they are today. fhe
No. tional System I s twin-uni t 9000
(9000-9001)Vlas
the Daddy of the
Diesel, the forerunner of the
fleet of modern locomotives that
noVi power the countrys main­
line freight and passenger
trains.
Diesel locomotion had been
introduced to the American cont­
inent in 1925 by CNs oil-elec­
tric self-propelled cars 15817-
15825 (*) and copied soon there­
after by a few small swi tchers.
No. 9000, however, Vias a pair of
units deSigned to haul heavy
main-line trains. The idea for
harnessing the oil-fuelled in­
ternal combustion engine for main
line railwc:·.y use on the North
American continent started in
1925 when CN 15820 proved that
diesel power could do more than
chortle around the yards and pro­
vide economical light-duty branch
line service. In November of
that year, 15820 made its trans­
continental journey and broke a number
of records in so doing.
(See C.R.H.A. NeVIS Report 1!0.12-
Ed. )
* We are fortunate that 15824,
a representative of this original
group of diesel-electric cars.
was retained for tower-car use
on the CNs ~·io{ltrcal terminal
electrification, and doubly for­
tunate that the C.N. has agreed
to donate the surviving pioneer
uni t to the Canadian Railway
Huseum.

/
Page 6
From the experience gained
by this gruelling test, and from
the day-to-day operation of the
CNs fleet of nine diesel-elec­
tric motorcoaches, plans for
Number 9000 were drawn up. They
were the outcome of many months
of work by c~rn motive power ex­
perts under the direction of C.
E.Brooks, Chief of llotive Power,
Sir Henry Thornton, Chairman and
President of the CNR and S.J.
Hungerford (later President of
the National System).
The Canadian Locomotive
Company was commissioned to build
the bodies for a two-unit diesel
electric locomotive,each section
forty-seven feet in length;
William Beardmore and Company of
Glasgow supplied the engines -­
two twelve cylinder V type
1330 H.P. four stroke cycle die­
sels; and Canadian Westinghouse
provided the necessary electric­
al equipment.
The trial run of the loco­
motive which took place :,ovember
20th, 1928, from the builders
plant at Kingston, Ontario, to
Nontreal was not intended to be
a very severe test, but 9000 on
this trip attained a speed of
sixty-five miles per hour. Al­
though speed was not the object
of the test, the sprint was in­
dicative of the possibilities of
this new addition to Canadian
National motive power.
The gear ratio of the loco­
motive was designed for high­
speed passenger service and en­
abled the complete unit to deve­
lop a continuous tractive effort
of 42,000 pounds,with a starting
effort of 100,000 pounds. Brakes
Vlere Westinghouse type 14 EL: a
lead storage battery of 56 cells
provided the necessary power for
engine starting, lighting, auxi­
liaries and control; and train
heating was looked after by a
Clarkson oil-fired thimble-tube
steam generator, the forerunner
of the presently well-known and
extensively-used Vapor Clarkson
Steam Generator. This generator
Canadian Rail
was assisted by an economizing
boiler which made use of the ex­
haust gases of the oil engine.
The principle of locomotion was
the same as that used in the
diesel-electrics built today,but
the appearance of the 325 ton
locomotive did not bear much re­
semblance to its modern counter­
parts; the colour scheme was
black, and there IVere no fancy
cowlings, but the design was
pleasing to the eye and the per­
formance was remarkable.
On September 26th, 1929,
Number 9000 (both units were
numbered the Game when used in
multiple) made its first offi­
cial appearance –a run as sec­
ond section of The International
Limi ted from Hontreal to roronto.
The news that the largest and
most powerful diesel-electric in
the world was coming brought
hundreds of people to each of
the stations along the route.
Right on time the train arrived
in roronto, and the new means of
moti ve powe·r had proved itself
under actual railway operating
condi tions.
Subsequent to this run-­
which,as lIe all know now, usher­
ed in a neVi era in rail trans­
portation –the locomotive, de­
signated as class V-l-a, saw
duty hauling important trains on
the 0entral Region of the Cana­
dian i~ational Hailways. Later,
the two units were opera ted sep­
arately,the second section being
renumbered 9001, but the econom­
ic ills of the 1930s prevented
further experimentation and no new
locomotives of this type
Vlere buil t. For eleven years
these engines were operated on
various runs in Quebec and Onta­
rio until 1939 when number 9001 was
retired.
lith the advent of war with
Japan in 19Lfl, a new chapter was
written in the history of the
pioneer 9000. It was commission­
ed by the Canadian Government
and was rebuilt by the Canadian
National Railways at Winnipeg
Shops, covered with heavy armour
down to the rails, and camoufla­
ged as a box car. A new General
notors engine vias installed and
it is interesting to note that
this new powerplant fitted al­
most identically into the posi­
tion occupied by the Beardmore
engine which was removed. The
remodelled locomotive was sent to
British Columbia, where it oper­
ated with an armoured train on
the Pacific Coast. For obvious
reasons,the details of this ser­
vice ere not made public, but
at the end Qf hostilities, num­
ber 9000 was released for civi­
lian railway use.
After its return to the Ca­
nadian National,the armour plate
was removed, bu t al though it was
still the same 9000 it was hard
to recognize the lines of the
original locomotive in the box­
like appearance of the rebuilt
model. In this form it was oper­
ated for 15 months in regular
passenger service between Quebec
City and Edmundston,and then re­
tired.
This famous locomotive un­
fortunately did not last to meet
the new Electro-Notive road fre­
ight units, which the Canadian
National purchased in 1948, and
which were first operated on the
line over which the original
road diesel made its initial run
–but the many diesel-electric
road locomotives in operation
throughout illnerica today are in­
direct tributes to the 9000 -­
to those who planned and built
the pioneer, and made practical
the application of the diesel
engine to railway operation.
pmroGRAPHS:
Page 5 (upper)
lte original tlrin
unit 9000 poses at
Dixie Station on
the now-abandoned
line through La­
chine, Oue.
Page
5 (lower)
After armoured
train service, the
pioneer No. 9000
returned to ci vi­
lian duties in a
new garb.
Page 7
Installation of
the 2S ton engine
in the 9000 at
Canadian Locomo 0.­
tive Co., Works ,
Kingston, Ontario.
(C.N. photos.)
LOCOMOTIVE PRESERVATION
by the
Rocky Mountain Branch
A ph 0 tosto ry , showing the moving of
N.A.R. 73 into Cromda1e Carhouse, Edmonton, where
restoration work on the locomotive will be perform­
ed.
By D. Wayne Brow, November 11,1964.
Engine was moved up temporary lead from the
C.N.R. main line and steam cleaned: track vas cut
and moved over. and with the help of Edmonton
Transit System winches, and Rocky Mountain Branch
manpower,
the engine was pulled slowly around the
corner and into the Shop.

When the railroading bug
tl
bi tes, the consequ ences are just
as unpredictable as a lottery.
Seldom if ever can Johnnys proud
parents tell what will happen aft­
er they make him a present of his
first toy train. Twenty years la­
ter, he may be IIOrkiill; as a signal
man at a railroad terminal, may be
wri tint books and articles on rail
way history, or may have a cellar­
full of model railroad equipment.
In a very few instances, Johnny
may have developed something real­
ly unique, -like the Diamond r.
Abou t 1948, Alan Vlhi dden was
living in st. Thomas, ontario.
Like most boys, Alan was busy going
to school. Unlike some, he was
intensely interested in model rail
ways. But like all modellers, he
was confronted wi th the problem of
space to build his pike. W~L th a
continuously expanding :ayo; 0, a
suitable location for it just had
to be found, and, of course, ide­
ally, it shoul d be one that woul d
permit the layout to be moved from
place to place. What to do?
The
school bus which carried
Alan to and from school was a Dia­
mond T bus. It was large and
roomy. No stretch of the imagina­
tion was necessary to envision
this bus as being the ideal place
to construct a model railroad. It
satisfied the requireillent of being
fully mobile and could be adapted
to expanding facilities, and the
provision of power to operate the
layout. The chief advantage was
the inside height, which would al­
low construction of benches Vii th
plenty of additional headroom. But
alas, before Alan could make any
plans to procure this worthy vehi­
cle, it was scrapped. But Alan
kept the name: The Diamond TRail
road.
When Alan moved to Nova Scot­
ia, the new house had no place to
set up his noVi extensive model
railroad. Then about 5 years ago,
–S. S. Worthen.
discovered another old Inter­
national bus in a junk yard. The
necessary steps were taken immedi­
a tely to procure the body, and work was
begun at once on its conver­
sion to a mobile basement. The
vehicle posed many problems, not
the least of Which Vias headroom.
To accommodate tall visitors, the
roo f Vias raised 5 feet. To over­
come the hump of 12-inch-high rear
axle, a 2 foot high cupola was de­
signed. The bus cab was left in
place, although plans developed
later provided for changes to give
additional interior space.
Since the overall appearance
of the bus was now that of a cab­
oose, an open rear platform was
designed to accent the resemblance.
A set of 0~d single-bed head and
footboards were used to make hand
rails for the platform.
The reconstruction of the in­
terior and exterior was carried
ou t using tongue and groove panel­
ling. The interior was finished
in varnished wood, with a light
ceiling and mahogany walls. The
outside was painted all red, with
yellow trim. The finishing touch
was added by painting a black band
along the bottom of the body.
The planning of the interior
of the vehicle was a little more
difficult. l~rst of all, seats
and a main electrical panel were
added to the cupola, from which
trains on the layout could be con­
trolled. lhere followed sleeping
accommodations and cooking facili­
ties for the operator, and work
bench for repairs to the rolling
stock and motive power. And fina­
lly, plans were developed for the
layout itself.
It was decided that the great­
est interest could be created by
having about 6 trains operating on
the projected 6 by 12 surface.
Steep grades, tunnels and bridges
were planned. A street car line
Page 12
and an incline railway were inclu­
ded, which together wi th the engine
terminal and turntable would be
clearly visible at the front of
the layout. Next came complete
and detailed scenery, strong enou­
gh to withstand the bumps as the
bus-oose rolled along the high­
way. All of the principal build­
ings and many of the detail ed
trackside features were illuminat­
ed by peanut light bulbs.
Now The Diamond T Railroad
was ready for showing to the pu b­
lic. Its reception by the hundreds
of visitors at many exhibitions
and county fairs in Nova Scotia
was enthusiastic. One of the most
interesting comments during this
first year came from visitors who
expressed disappointment not to
see cars and locomotives from can­
adas railways, -past and present
or from Canadas street car lines.
Alan was not discouraged. lhis
project was started at once and is
noVi coming along nicely. I t incl­
uded the construction of interest­
ing cars from the 11ari time Railway
& Coal Co. (Joggins, N.S.), the
Vlhi te Pass & Yukon Railway, the
Montreal Transportation Commission
(an open observation car), and
Canadian National Railways (Laur­
entien Division). Future plans
include a model of a Canadian Pac­
ific Royal Hudson and a Canadian
rIa tional Railways 6100 class 4-8-4
locomotive.
The second year that Alan
took the Diamond T travelling,
he toured over 700 miles. This
long-distance venture demonstrated
conclusively that there were other
facili ties which were essential to
an improved operation. These in­
cluded a public address system, a
tape recorder for internal descrip­
tions and external announcements,
an improved heating system and a­
bove all, a generating system to
provide a steady, reliable po: er
source.
This year, Alan has been back
in Ontario, working hard to accum-­
ulate sufficient capital to insti-­
tute Phase II of the expansion
Canadian Rail
plan. Later in the year, he took
a trip to Canadas west Coast, do­
ing research on more Canadian rail
roads and street car systems.
In the beginning, Alan start­
ed his model using 5 gauge. For
the non-modeller, 5 gauge is 7/8
between the rails, or is 3/16 inch
scale, where 1 foot on the locomo­
tive being modelled is equivalent
to 3/16 on the model itself. The
main line of the Diamond T runs
between two mountains, one at each
end of the layout. 11% spiral
grades inside the mountains raise
the tracks to higher levels. Be­
tween these two peaks are the eng­
ine terminal facilities and princ­
ipal stations.
The motive power roster inc­
ludes 12 steam locomotives (2 Atl­
antics, 6 Pacifics, 2 Hudsons, 1
NorthlSrn, an 0-8-0 switcher) and
an A-B-A Alco diesel. All of these
engines, and most cabooses and
passenger cars are lettered Diam­
ond T Railroad. However, as the
change to Canadian railll2.y equip­
ment is made, each piece of equip­
ment Vlill be rebuilt to model a
particular car or locomotive from a
Canadian railway. For example,
the Diamond Tstreamlined Pacific
will be rebuilt to a C. P. R. Royal
Hudson.
Rolling stock runs to about
35 freight cars and 15 passenger
cars. The freight equipment repr­
esents cars of Canadian railways
or U. S. railroads running into
Canada. Haintenance cars and the
llig Hook assembly comprise an
addi tional 11 vehicles. TV/o of
the most unusual models on Alans
Diamond T are the open observa­
tion car ffLf of the Montreal Trans­
portation Commission and a contain­
er car of the White Pass & Yukon
Route. On the W.P. & Y., merchan­
dise is shipped in 8x8x7 con­
tainers which may be carried by
ship, rail, truck or sled train.
The interest in Alan sDi8Jllond T
continues to grow. The Halifax
station of the CBC has photographed
the Diamond T. A full-page art··
icle with illustrations appeared
Continued on Page 15.
Canadian Rail Pace 13
, ,-.. ~
—–~–=-~—
–. –
Canadian Pacific Railway H-l class 4-6-4 No.2860 (Built Mont­
real Locomotive Works, 1940), was recently sold to the Vancouver
Railway Museum Association, and after repainting, was moved from
Winnipeg to Vancouver and placed on display as part of a fund-rais­
ing campaign.
The Museum Association is sponsored by the City of Vancouver
and reportedly plans the preservation of No.2860 under cover, along
with C.P. en~ine #374, which was donated to the City of Vancouver
in 1946 and now is at Kitsilano Beach. We presume that the Mus­
eum would also provide space for B. C.Electric Railway car #53, and
the Onderdonk engine Curly, both now at the Pacific National Zx­
hibition Grounds in Vancouver.
Our friends in the West Coast Railway Association are assistmg
with this project, which may be expanded to include the exhibition
of some of the Vi.C.R.A. s rolling stock.
The Canadian Pacific RHilway has also sold two more G-5 class
4-6-2 type steam locomotives. Engines 1238 and 1286 were recent­
ly shipped to Williamsport, Pennsylvania, consigned to their pur­
chaser, Mr. George Hart of George School, Pa. It is understood
that Mr. Hart plans to operate these locomotives in a tourist-type
passenger branch line operation.
Page 14 Cane. dian Rai 1
Notes and News
–P. A. Ganley
The big news this month is that Canadian National has acquired the
six remaining full dome cars from The Milwaukee Road. As you
probably recall,the railway purchased four of the cars last June)
and they have been added to the consist of the two transcontinental
trains through the rocky mountains. The Milwaukee Road have been
using the present six cars on inter-city service between Chicago­
Milwaukee and Chicago-Minneapolis. The four cars bought last year
were not in use since Milwaukee dropped its Chicago-Seattle,
Olympian Hiawatha train. The cars are already in Winnipegs
Transcona shops for painting and overhaul and will be added to the
consists of The Super Continental and Panorama. It is not
known as yet when the cars will be put into service but they will
probably run between Winnipeg and Vancouver on the two trains.
This way there will be nine cars in service with one as a spare.
Canadian Rail will keep you posted on the latest news on the cars
including the names assigned as soon as available.
As reported last month, CNs six Skyview cars entered service
on their maritime streamliners, The Ocean Limited and The Scotian
early in the new year. Since two cars were ready before the end
of the year, they were added to the consist of The Chaleur on
December 23rd, between Montreal and Campbellton, N.B. and they ran
on that train until it ceased operation on January 8. On January 9
another I/as ready and the three cars immediately were added to the
consist of The Scotian between Halifax and Montreal. When the
interior design work is completed on the other three cars about the
end of January, they will be added to the rear of The Ocean Limited.
The cars have eight bedrooms but their most striking feature is the
glassed-in rear lounge which seats 14 passengers. It has a free­
standing bar carpeted in deep red. There are contemporary-styled
arm chairs in charcoal grey grouped around cocktail tables and the
settees are in olive green. Six Cape cars, which have 2 double
bedrooms, 2 compartments and a buffet lounge are being renovated
and will go into service on the two trains also. Modern-styled
furniture, contemporary art and CNs new colour scheme will be feat­
ured in the lounges, similar to the redesigned club lounges on the
trans continentals.
In order to speed freight train operation and terminal handling,
CPR is equipping its main line freight trains with radio transmitters
and receivers for about ~l~ million. About 1,000 FM radios will be
placed aboard diesel locomotives and cabooses across the system and
another fifty base radios for terminals and division points.
Bathurst, N.B. is to have a new railway station in 1965 according
to advice received by the town council from the railway. Construct­
ion on a new station in Newcastle is now underway and Monctons new
depot opened in 1963.
Canadian Rail Page 15
The Diamond T. Continued from Page 12.
recently in the S Gauge Herald.
In 1961,Alan and his portable pike
drove over 700 miles and visited 8
exhi bi tions and fairs.
Perhaps next year, vii th a new
fully-powered unit, ,lian Whidden
will be back on the highway again,
visiting eastern Canadas fairs
and exhi bi tions. Alan says he
cant publish a timetable, inasmuch
as the Diamond 1must have a very
flexible schedule. However, be on
the watch for hirnl And when the
Diamond T rolls your way, youll
be ready to visit this unique pro­
duct of one mans ingenuity.
(Anyone interested in furthering
the progress of the Diamond T
Railroad may address the owner
as follows:
Hr. Alan D … :hidden,
Lower Wentworth,
Cumberland County, N.S.
Latest information:
The management of the
Diamond T Railroad an­
nounces the completion
of merger arrangements
wi th the manager of the
Blue Diamond RR. (John
Poulsen)
of Cardston,
Alberta. In the summer
of 1965,the TIiamond T vTill
move frlm Nova Sco­
tia to the Banff area,
where a large model ra­
ilway and model railway
museum will be built.
NOTES & NEVB -Last minute information
The Boston and Maine Railroad has withdrawn all of its passenger
trains between White River Junction, Vt. and Boston, effective
January 4th, having received prior approval from the Interstate
Commerce Commission. This cut effects two Montreal-Boston
trains, CPR No. 31 and 32, The Alouette, which runs as far as
Wells River, Vt. on CP, thence on the B&M, and CN-CV Nos. 75 and
76, The Ambassador, which runs to New York City, with
connections at White River with B&M. There is now no rail serv­
ice to Boston from Montreal, night service having been withdrawn
a few years ago. The question now remains how can people travel
by rail to Boston. Passengers may take CNs The Washingtonian
to Springfield and connect with New Havens No.6 for Boston.
It is possible that CN will make alterations to their schedules
in the spring so that passengers may connect with the Boston &
Albany at Springfield for Boston. No. 76 misses the connection
with the B&A by nine minutes.
Backfire Doug ~rirht –Montreal Star
I heard the raJIroad introduced these low fares to pro v e to the government that passenger business was dead
… so today we got • 22·cor train.
CANADIAN RAILROAD HISTORICAL ASSOCIATION
CANADIAN RAIL: Published eleven times annually by the Publications Committe,
Canadian Railroad Historical Association. Subscription included
with Associate Membership: $4.00 annuRlly.
CHAIRMAN, PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE: David R. Henderson
EDITOR, CANADIAN RAIL: Anthony Clegg
Hilliam Pharoah
John H. Saunders
Frederick r. Angus
Hyman Mandel
Robert Ha lfyard
Omer Lavallee
Lindsay Terreau
ASSISTANT EDITOR:
DISTRIBUTION:
COMMITTEE:
SUBSCR1BERS I
BEFORE YOU MO,E-WRITEI
ADVERTISING MANAGER: S. S. ;orthen
1·lichaeJ Leduc
At k~.t 5 week bdore )00
move, aerHI UII n Ic,ller •• CJlrd.
or {I Io,t-offlee elHl;nle·ol~
.drcM ror~ lc1ll01 u, both yonr
or.D and Jour NEW .ddre»et.
MEI-IBERSHI P SECRETARY:
ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVES:
OTT AHA VALLEY:
PACI FI C COAST: A
LGOMA:
SASKATCHE,AN:
ROCKY MOUNTAIN:
FAR EAST:
BRITISH ISLES:
Kenneth r. Chivers, Apartment 3, 67 Somerset Street West, Ottawa, Onto
Peter Cox, 2936 West 28th Avenue, Vancouver B, B.C.
Hilliam r. Cooksley, 594 McDonald Avenue, Sault Ste. Marie, Onto
J.S. ~icolson, 2306 Arnold Street, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan V.H.
Coley, 11243-72 Ave., Edmonton, Alberta
Hilliam D. ~lcKeown, 900 Senriyama (Ouzo), Souita City, Osaka, Japan
John H. Sanders, 10 Church St., Ampthill, 8edsford, England
Pnnted In c.a~. en c,~~ p.l1lf
(

Demande en ligne